tirsdag, november 09, 2004

Backlink & PageRank Check Tool

Hvem linker til din hjemmeside.
Google viser ikke alle backlink som peger på
din hjemmeside.

Fordi Google vægter indkomne links i sin
algoritme er den slags data vigtig for din analyse
af konkurrenter og for din egen linkstruktur.

Prsearch.net giver dig muligheden for at checke
både PageRank og backlinks baseret på enten
domæne url eller keyword og derved analysere
hvad der skal til for at opnå en bedre ranking.

Vil du forbedre din ranking i søgemaskinerne
gøres det ved at ændre på domænets linkstuktur.
PRsearch.net »
Who Links To Me »

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonym said...

I must be missing something with the whole pagerank thing. I mean, if I go after a keyword, and I get it to the top position in the search engines, why should I care at all about the pr that is going to show in the google bar. It shouldn't matter at all, to anyone. After all, the whole point is to grab those top positions, and you can do that just fine without having high google pr.

6:25 PM  
Anonymous Page Rank said...

Hi Kim Anton, I found your blog while searching for the latest blog news covering Page Rank, and although Backlink & PageRank Check Tool isn't a perfect match to what I am looking for, I certainly like the look and feel of your blog.

1:51 PM  
Anonymous Search Engine Position said...

Hey Kim Anton, Your Backlink & PageRank Check Tool message is well received. I am just out searching for information on PageRank and related and ended up on your blog. Although I'm not an avid "blogger", I have decided to save yours and come back since the information provided has substance.

8:30 PM  
Anonymous PageRank said...

Backlink & PageRank Check Tool is a great subject Kim Anton, Your message is well received. I am just out searching for information on Search Engine Position and related and ended up on your blog.

11:54 PM  
Anonymous Top Yahoo Position said...

#1 in Google was actually the information I was looking for when I found your blog. Backlink & PageRank Check Tool is certainly a great topic Kim Anton... Are you interested in trading links between our sites?

5:34 AM  
Blogger adhost said...

God blog.

søgemaskineoptimering - http://www.adhost.dk/sogemaskineoptimering.shtml

3:46 PM  

Send en kommentar

<< Home